Thursday, August 24, 2006

Horrible Thursday



A funny video of a Halloween scare gone wrong; I posted it to brighten up my day, which has sucked...

First, I went to school with the knowledge that I had detention tonight. I walked home two days before without my blazer on; I took the Milton Parade route where teachers never usually prowl... But that night, Athaid was there, waiting to pounce on me. That bastard!

So I was turning this over in my head all day, yet that was not the worst of it; Mr. Shamoail (careers teacher) yelled at me and Christian because we were mucking around a bit... I always thought that he regarded me as a good kid, but I guess I made him lose his respect for me.

As if this wasn't bad enough, but I went to Greensborough after detention and was about to buy some clothes when I forgot my PIN number... Major embarrasment, my mind just went blank and I thought... "What the hell is that number?"

So now I'm at home, sad and shameful, pondering over a crappy day and wanting a do-over. But I realize now something I should have before... In life, you can't redo things that went wrong or you regret. The entire point of life is to experience all that you can, and that means the bad times as well as the good. So heed my advice; don't ponder the past, don't feel awkward about the things you said or the opportunities you've wasted. Just live...

In the now...