Monday, August 14, 2006

Am I a Parasite?


Is it parasitical to share content on other websites? What I mean is, am I a leech because I post articles, videos and images from other sites on my blog? I'm sure I'm not the only one who often have their creativity pool run dry. I try and search deep within my soul for something interesting, relevant and engaging; often, I can't find a single morsel of exciting content. So, instead, in both a quest for personal satisfaction as much as a quest for readers, I trawl the net; articles, videos, and ideas are easy to find, if you know where to look. It seems like an alright thing to do; the creators of the content are having their work seen and heard by others, and readers are being exposed to entertaining media. But is it ethical? I say yes, but some might say no. I try and mix in my own brand of skewed logic, with a bit of personal rant in the brew, but theres simply not enough of me to fill a decent-length post every day. What do you think?

Anyway, remember when I mentioned that I was doing Shakespeare at school? Here's the finished product: A Poem and A Newspaper Article.
They both concern the ascension of a young boy in the sixteenth century, named Johnny Wilkshire, from slum-dweller to esteemed actor. I hope you enjoy.

On a final note, here a fun Flash game I found:




Samurai Sam
Samurai Sam

Take revenge on the Dark Ninja.

Play this free game now!!