Sunday, August 13, 2006

Dorkalicious Sunday


I had to go to this debating training session... It was pretty pointless. We had to sit through about 2 hours of pompus pricks (and one fair-looking Indian girl) crapping on about matter, method and a whole menagerie of pointless debating jargon. Good thing the school paid, because I wouldn't have shelled out $27 for that crap. And what did it pay for? Poor-quality pizza? Soft, stale biscuits? Warm coke? I think it paid for Uni students to spend a day wasting my time. The bastards.

I noticed that in the pre-final phase of debating that there were some normal people in the sport of minds; but as soon as you get to the playoffs, it becomes a solely dork-only affair. And let me tell you, the assortment of dweeb at todays function certainly is the proof in the proverbial pudding. It made me become slightly disenchanted with the whole thing, and I left dissapointed and dissatisfied.

Monash University, be ashamed. Be very ashamed.