Thursday, August 31, 2006

My Room Accessory


Hey everyone; sorry I haven't updated in a while, I kind of burnt out on blogging for a brief period of time. I guess when you have nothing interesting to report, nothing really springs to mind.

Anyway, I added something very special to my room: you know how at games shops that display them in these cardboard things? I took one! Blockbuster (who sold PC games for a brief period of time) was throwing one out, so I decided to take it. So I filled it with games and put it in my room!

Anyway, although the debating season is over, all is not lost; we still have ACC to look forward too (although, for some reason, practically no one can debate). I did, however, win a Swanie award for debating: http://www.dav.com.au/index.php?option=displaypage&Itemid=112&op=page&SubMenu=112
Just click C grade on the left, and you'll see my name next to Watsonia!

Today was needle day! I tried to be brave, but the ominous figure of the Nurse loomed over me all day as I awaited my shot; at the time, it was nothing, the pain was negligible. However, a few hours later, my left arm felt like someone had punched it!

Anyway, Cyaz!