Saturday, August 19, 2006


I made that little joke at signgenerator.org - an utterly pointless tool, for utterly pointless uses like this feeble excuse for a blog.

I'm spending money as quickly as I can earn it; I've bought way too much. My next purchases are:

1. A digital video camera. I want to make express myself thorough other outlets.

2. A new phone. I bought a crap one off ebay, I found a crap one at the bus stop. Logically, putting a crap one toghether with a crap one would make a good one, but unfortunately not so.

3. An MP4 player. My old one broke :(

I could probably think of some more if I tried hard enough. But I've been busy all day so now I'm fatigued; I really cant flex my mental muscles under these conditions.

This is only a brief post because I cant think of anything to write. I'm experiencing preliminary signs of bloggers block. Inspire me, someone!

Maybe our blogging crew could do a "question of the day" type thing? It could give us inspiration for our blogs. Thats if you guys are experiencing the same lack of creativity I'm experiencing.