Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Bloggers Club!

I've noticed that blogging is alot more satisfying when you're not alone; being a lone ranger, posting to no-one and complete strangers, becomes a little... well... boring. If you can get your friends to create blogs, and have them read yours in exchange for your readership of theirs, then blogging becomes a truly interesting hobby. It becomes more than just a personal rantboard, it becomes a communication forum with your friends. My circle of bloggers consists of just three peeps right now (me, Trung, and Nick) but we're converting some bluggles (thats a made-up term for non-bloggers, you know, like muggles?) over to the side of blogging. Look out for new blogs springing up from Cuce, and Aniket. They may not have blogs... yet... but soon, they will. Then, the circle will grow; we'll gather more followers to our cause, and eventually... we'll control the government. From there, who knows.

Today I ran away from work. I slipped out when the manager bitch wasn't around. MUHAHAH! Well, it wasn't quite like that; I showed up on my regular time, and there wasn't a list of jobs to do. There's normally a list with all the tasks I have to complete on it (because when I do clean-up shifts in the bakery, I'm by myself.) But today there was none, and the floor was already clean. So I think, "okay, I'll just go." As I'm leaving, I ask the manager bitch if there's any bakery staff around; I told her that there was no list of jobs. So do you know what she does? She makes up some jobs! And they're crap! So after two hours of that, I just thought, "screw you. I'm out." And so, donning my black hood and concealed beneath my cap, I retreated to the cover of darkness with much haste. Hopefully I don't get into trouble.