Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A Bad Day Takes A Twist



Above is a video of the phone I found at the bus stop; it was an interesting turn of events that capped off a crap day. The day started off, innocently enough, with me going to school; that's when I realized I was wearing the wrong shoes. Yes, I am so lost, I would wear black shoes on a sports day WITH the rest of my sports uniform. I was walking around, trying to cover the shoes and make them less conspicuous, but I realize now it was a futile effort. I can hear your sniggering, but put yourself in my position.
Not only this, but since it was a sport day, we went bowling. Let's put it lightly; I suck at bowling. I am really horrible. And today, was my worst day ever. Needless to say that I came last out of everybody, even Hamsay beat me (and Hamsays no bowling king.) My score was so embarrissingly poor, that to mention it would be a violation of some kind of bowling code (and a violation of my dignity). So you can imagine I'm a tad depressed at this stage of the day, but on my way home, while passing the glass-enclosed bus stop, I spotted a small, purple object. Without even thinking about it, I swooped, clutching what I now realized was a mobile phone in my hand. It's a crap phone, in a "super bitch" case, but I found a phone! No, don't panic, I'm not going to keep it; I'll call up some of her (I'm assuming it's a her, given the "super bitch" and everything) contacts and see if I can return it. Why do I feel happy about that? Because I believe in Karma. And surely returning a phone would earn me dare to show my face at that establishment ever again.)
I know this is breaking my new once a day posting rule, but I just had to report my discovery. I'll give you a status report once I've returned the phone (or, if I can't get in contact with the owner, decide to keep it).